[chbot] Stepper Motor Checking

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Thu Jul 7 00:43:09 BST 2011

Since there is a dgree of interest around steppers
I found this while searching for something else.

http://www.romanblack.com/stepper.htm

I'm sure the members could improve on the glue it down approach.
Also he is measuring the hold torque, which will be different to the
rotating torque.

For Robin
He has a very interesting section on one wire
http://www.romanblack.com/blacknet/blacknet.htm

For those folowing the CNC he has this
http://www.romanblack.com/cnc_good.htm

Mark