[chbot] How do I cast a Robotic Finger?

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:40:10 BST 2011

actually  the original machination as i remember it years ago was a slowly and delibertly hand came out of a lid on the box and lazily grabbed the switch off accompanied by a loud buzzing sound

and that was 20 years ago  so a small cupped hand  off a doll size hand -- like a sleeping doll you have just woken