[chbot] How do I cast a Robotic Finger?

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 6 03:08:11 BST 2011

Hi Chester,

Thanks for your kind offer of help with casting a finger. Would it be
possible to call into your workshop on Friday? I could do early morning,
lunchtime or evening. Or some other day if that suits better. I'll come
prepared with cash just in case you have ingredients to sell me. What I'm
wanting to make is a somewhat life like, maybe bloody, finger for a useless
machine along these lines http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwasL7sGV6Y I can
ring before I come to make sure you are there and not too busy. Very
impressed by your web site by the way. My son Paul is involved in visual
effects in Auckland, was working on Spartacus, not sure exactly what he's
employed on at the moment.

Cheers

Richard Jones