[chbot] How do I cast a Robotic Finger?

Wes Edwards edwardsw at steadfast.co.nz
Tue Jul 5 09:34:35 BST 2011

This place has everything you need for the job.  They are also very helpful
and will help you select the right materials (hardness, skin-safe etc) for
your needs.  Give them a call.  They are based in Auckland.
http://www.topmark.co.nz/

If you don't need something realistic perhaps some Polymorph plastic might
be easier.
http://www.mindkits.co.nz/store/prototyping/100gm-polymorph-moldable-plastic

Wes