[chbot] Topics for next meeting on Mon 18th July 2011

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Mon Jul 4 02:35:46 BST 2011

Hi-ho,

I'm happy to bring along my router and associated flotsam along for a
laugh. It is a pretty good example of what can be achieved with junk
bits and no budget. If time allowed we could go from cad to part in blue
foam or something...

My only question is about a vacuum cleaner being available on the night,
as mine is a workshop dust collector which is bigger than the machine. :-)

Cheers, Chris H.