[chbot] Free stepper motors

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 01:17:27 BST 2011

Hi Richard,

Yes, that would be ideal :)

Come to think of it, I'm also after something a little gruntier for
swivelling/holding a camera (+ lenses, etc - so potentially 2-3kg) in
place for the next phase of my current project (for which I hope to
have something to show next meeting). If there is something around the
2kg class, I'd be keen on earmarking/getting one.

Are you able to bring a couple of medium-size motors in on Monday, and
I can get the model numbers and work out if they are roughly right for
what I'm after?

Cheers,
Yani.