[chbot] building CNC router - was Free stepper motors

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jul 1 05:09:42 BST 2011

Robin,

Any interest in standing up and doing a 10 min talk on the subj. next meeting ?

..also bring along a commercial controller.

Cover PC and OS requirements, interface types, software packages.

What would you do differently next time ?

Etc.

Sounds like you could save some members a lot of hair-pulling.

Regards,

Mark