[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 26 07:00:00 GMT 2011

Couple of more thoughts:

What is the planned life for the installation ? Will analogue be dead
soon, if so when ? - look how fast CRTs have been displaced... what
about SKY gear etc.

Are there any other ways of managing the process where upgrading or
replacing a small number of pieces of equipment will drop the overall
system installation cost and improve longevity?

-Mark