[chbot] UV EPROM eraser to give away

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Wed Jan 19 00:50:16 GMT 2011

I have had the same issue and ended up just using the big Sunlamp In the Sky.

Another issue is that most small UV erasers use a pretty low intensity tube.
That tends to give error of paralax if you hold it close, as per what Chris
says. The exposure is also inconsistent. Areas directly below the tube gets
high exposure while that further away is only lightly exposed.