[chbot] OT: Compiler help

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 02:46:39 GMT 2011

On Thu, January 6, 2011 10:53, Charles Manning wrote:
> On Thursday 06 January 2011 13:01:13 Andrew Errington wrote:
>> Yes and no.  (I presume you mean 'trivial').
>>

> Yup, I did mean trivial, but it does seem a trial too :-).

Yes, the unintentional irony made me smile.  :)

<snip>

> I re-read your doc and see the functions were in the library. Sorry, I
> thought those were in the source code.

Yes, that is what is most frustrating.  They gave me the source to use the
library, but I need the source of the library itself.

> You use one of those usb snoopers to figure out what is going on.
>
> eg. http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbsnoop/

Yes, that is the step after I get the test software compiled, so that I
can make some packets worth snooping.

Best wishes,

Andrew