[chbot] Meeting Monday 21st Feb 2011 6.30pm Science Alive (Tomorrow)

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 19 21:42:00 GMT 2011

Our next meeting will be held in the Seminar Room at Science Alive at 630pm
on Monday 21st February 2011.
Park in Hoyts / Science Alive car park. The Seminar Room entrance is about
50m to the right of the main entrance around the outside of the building.
Bring along what you are working on or just turn up for a chat, and bring a
gold coin or two for the Science Alive collecting tin.
As there are just 28 days in February 2011 our March meeting will also be
scheduled for 21st.

See you there

Richard Jones