[chbot] Kickstart in FPGA course...

Mike Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Wed Feb 16 11:05:45 GMT 2011

I found something interesting... For US$49 you get an 250k gate  FPGA
board, designed to use the AVR8 soft processor which makes it become
Arduino compatible (well, without ADC pins).

http://www.gadgetfactory.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=18
<http://www.gadgetfactory.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=18>

That is one heck of a mash-up!

Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get AVR8 running...

Mike