[chbot] Canterbury University Aerospace Club Battle Blimps Event.

André Geldenhuis andre.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:15:41 BST 2011

Hi all

I'm the president of the Canterbury University Aerospace club I would like
to cordially invite the Christchurch Robotics group to come and compete in
our Battle Blimps Event.   In brief, we are building small blimps and
dueling them to the death.  Details of the rules are here:
http://aerospace.org.nz/Projects/BattleBlimps/Rules

The date is yet to be finalised but will likely be in mid September.  So far
we have about 14 individuals and or teams who look set to compete.   There
is a small entry fee of $15 to cover gas for the event as well as a practise
day.

Thanks
Andre Geldenhuis
President of the Canterbury University Aerospace Club.