[chbot] !!!!!!!! Choc fish challenge 2 !!!!!!!!!

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Thu Aug 4 02:14:27 BST 2011

Best summed up in Book 5 of the Tao of Programming
(http://www.canonical.org/~kragen/tao-of-programming.html)

  Thus spake the master programmer:

  ``A well-written program is its own heaven; a poorly-written program is
its own hell.''

And:

  Thus spake the master programmer:

  ``Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be
maintained.''