[chbot] FPGAs again... what's next

Charles Manning manningc2 at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Aug 4 00:40:52 BST 2011

Hi All

I have placed the order for 9 boards (it turns out Mike Field is aka hamster).

These should arrive sometime next week with distribution starting some time
then.

I would like to suggest a partial hi-jacking of the next robotics meeting to
distribute boards to others and to decide what we want to do.

I have set up a google group
http://groups.google.com/group/christchurch-robotics-fpga?hl=en-GB&lnk=gcimh

This group is not intended to be exclusive or anything, just a way to keep the
fpga stuff from cluttering up the regular chbot list, as well as a place to
share files etc.  All are welcome to join.

-- Charles