[chbot] component suppliers

Simon Chester simonches at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:00:51 BST 2011

Only problem is Digikey(US) charge $20 USD for shipping(same with mouser).

Sparkfun <http://www.sparkfun.com/>(US) have cheaper shipping(I think around
$5 USD for the cheapest option), but more expensive prices, and a smaller
range.

There's also Seeed Depot <http://seeedstudio.com/depot/>(China), who have
cheap shipping too.

Simon