[chbot] Olimex boards

Michael Hope michaelh at juju.net.nz
Sun Sep 19 01:23:40 BST 2010

Hey, I'm going to get a couple of Olimex STM32 based breakout boards:
 http://www.olimex.com/dev/stm32-h103.html

and wondered if anyone else wanted one.

They've got a 72 MHz ARM with 128 k of flash, 20 k of RAM, JTAG, a
real USB port, and the pins brought out on 0.1" pitch headers.
libmaple[1] takes care of most of the low level drivers and Leaf
Labs[2] have a Arduino-style library that could be adapted.  Code can
be loaded over the USB port.

I'm going to pick them up at the end of October while travelling.
Based on past experience, the 26.95 Euro becomes ~48 NZD + 2 % on the
credit card + GST or about $56.

If you want one then please let me know,

-- Michael

[1] http://github.com/leaflabs/libmaple
[2] http://leaflabs.com/