[chbot] Is anyone interested in seeing this?

James Robertson j.robertson.nz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:21:51 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I haven't been to a meeting yet but have been getting the email for nearly a
year.

I just got back from the US and finally have something worth bringing along.

If anyone is interested in having a play with this I'll bring it on Monday
http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/usa/

<http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/usa/>Cheers,
James