[chbot] Next meeting is Monday 15th November 630pm Science Alive Seminar Room

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 10 21:00:23 GMT 2010

Hard to believe it is a month since our last meeting and thanks to Peter and
Robin for reminding me that Monday is it.

I'll be along with some radio items to go on the Free Stuff table, these
were just too good for eDay.

All welcome, bring along what you are working on, and if you are not working
on anything at the moment feel free to bring along some old projects that
folks may have not seen (or forgotten about).

Remember a gold coin for the Science Alive Gold Coin collecting tin.

Anyone else want to email in details of what they plan to bring?

Richard