[chbot] electonics & motor current question.

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:38:25 GMT 2010

After doing some research online it seems that some brands of gun
actually do have circuits to ensure they stop in the correct place every
time. I suspect the reason there's no mechanical mechanism used is that
they are also designed to go full auto by keeping the motor engaged.

Its now been returned under the consumer guarantees act.

Thanks all