[chbot] Reminder: Next Meeting is Wednesday 21st July 2010

william fleetwil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:47:58 BST 2010

i have some surprising news, my large 8 digit seven segment display has been
completed
my parts arrived tuesday morning and i have completed the unit enough to
show it off tonight. i have linked some photos of the large unit, the mini
unit and a large 7 segment display from jaycar
http://resistorhelper.no-ip.org/photos
i look foward to showing the unit in the flesh and in proper operation