[chbot] wireless mesh router

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 10 17:04:22 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

Nice to meet you last night. The open source wireless router linux
distribution is openwrt located here: http://openwrt.org/

You might also take a look at Tomato and ddwrt for wireless routers as
well.

To get in touch with Andrew you could use the Brightsparks web site
brightsparks.org.nz you need to join as a mentor.

I'll ask the question about wireless routers and post the details when they
come to hand.

Cheers

Richard Jones