[chbot] Next Meeting Wed 17th Feb 6.30pm Science Alive Seminar Room

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Feb 8 14:36:17 GMT 2010

Line Following Night.
Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday 17th February 2010 at 6.30pm in
the Science Alive Seminar Room.
Bring along what you are working on or come to see what others are up to.
Gold coin collection for Science Alive.
All robots and people welcome.
The theme this time is speed line following. I'm hoping to have a new line
follower working, based on stepper motors, metal wheels machined from solid
with ATMega328 CPU and ULN2803 motor drivers built onto a kiwiPatch board
given away by Andrew Hornblow at our last session. See you there.

Richard