[chbot] Meeting Reminder Wednesday 18th August 6.30pm Science Alive Seminar Room

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 17 20:54:48 BST 2010

Hanno might talk about the success of the T Bots and Twelve Blocks at
Sundays Robocup Junior event. The youngsters definitely got their
heads around 12 blocks and commented software listings were easy for
the judges to see what was going on. I think the T-Bot could make an
interesting Micromouse platform too. I'm sad about missing Williams
display, like Carl I'm looking forward to some photos.

Have a great session tonight and sorry I can't be with you all this time.

Richard