[chbot] Wanting to get in touch with Robin (or anyone else who has implemented a controlled irrigation system)

Nathan Kennedy nathan at kennedytechnology.com
Wed Aug 11 03:06:57 BST 2010

I've been developing a project called 'Teleduino' which may help with the
web aspect of the project. It's Telecontrol and Telemonitoring using the
Arduino platform.

Still in early stages of development, but I'd be happy to give you a hand if
you need advice etc.

There is some very high level info (and a couple of projects) on my blog,
http://kturl.com/blog.

I've also got data about our fish tanks being fetched by Pachube,
http://www.pachube.com/feeds/8778, using the platform.

The project will be based at http://www.teleduino.com.

Thanks,
Nathan.