[chbot] ioBridge Modules & get together

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 28 08:01:15 GMT 2009

Hi Nathan,

Please accept a very belated welcome to the list, I enjoyed playing with
your amazing robot site. Sorry you could not make it to our session last
week. Charles summarised the position on advertising quite nicely. Go for
it in moderation! At our bi-monthly meetings you can expect a 10 minute or
so slot to rabbit on about some vaguely robotic subject that grabs you, and
that could certainly include ioBridge modules.

To avoid waiting two months to present the modules you could call an
informal group together at Christchurch Creative space on a Wednesday
evening or Sunday afternoon. Some of us may gather there next Wednesday
evening (4th Nov) if anyone asks for a hand with their AVR circuit board
construction or AVR chip programming.

Your internet connected robot setup looks so amazing I wondered if you
might consider a site visit for our group on your terms? e.g. Max numbers,
names whatever...

Cheers

Richard Jones