[chbot] Creative Space 7pm - Those looking for entrance to CII

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:54:10 GMT 2009

Anyone looking for entrance:

The entrance is opposite Tony's Tire Service, near the Centennial pool.

For some reason Google maps thinks we are 198 Armagh St:
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=198+armagh
+st,+christchurch

Click the pin and click street view on the popup, and it shows the
entrance way to the building (pan or zoom around to get bearings).

Cheers

Morris