[chbot] AVR Construction & programming Weds 4th Nov Chch Creative Space 7pm

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 3 00:48:40 GMT 2009

Hi Nathan,

I'm sure folks would be keen to see your iobridge modules and Arduino. Last
time I visited Chch Creative Space I was very kindly hooked up with
internet via wifi, for modest downloads only. I would not rely on it but it
may well be available. It depends on whether the folks who know the
password turn up. Phil may offer us a more definitive answer.
I'll also turn up with the unclaimed ATmega328 kits. I guess I should
mention that Chch Creative Space accept gold coin donations.

Richard

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:34:39 +1300, "Nathan Kennedy"
<nathan at kennedytechnology.com> wrote:
> Hey Richard,
>
> I might pop my head in for a nosey. Is it cool if I bring an ioBridge
> module
> down for people to see? I've got it communicating quite nicely with an
> Arduino. If so, is there a broadband internet connection available at the
> venue?
>

> Thanks,
> Nathan.
> http://www.kennedytechnology.com
>
> Telerobotics project:
> http://control.kennedytechnology.com

Creative
> Space 7pm
>
> If you need a hand with the AVR PCB construction and run up or would like
> to help someone else get their AVR going or would just like to meet come
> along.
> I have some spare serial interface pcbs for use with a bootloader.
Details