[chbot] Parallax Conference is tomorrow- Webinar is 9-11am NZ time

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Sat Jun 27 03:12:55 BST 2009

Hi All,
Tomorrow is Parallax's Propeller Conference in Rocklin, CA.  Lot's of
cool stuff will be there- see thread here:
http://forums.parallax.com/forums/default.aspx?f=25&m=324180
Here's a link about the event: http://www.warrantyvoid.us/upew/

If you can't teleport yourself there, make sure to catch the free
webinar- Chip, the designer of the Propeller and Jeff, their main
software guy, will talk about the Propeller and answer questions.
I've also been invited to present about my stuff: ViewPort,
IODreamkit, DanceBot, and Propscope...

Here's the link to the webinar:
http://www.parallax.com/tabid/742/Default.aspx

Here some more info:
Join Chip Gracey and Jeff Martin for a Propeller question and answer
session during UPEW; the Unofficial Propeller Expo - West show. We
will also have a guest speaker, Hanno Sander (maker of Viewport for
the Propeller), who will discuss and demonstrate his development
tools.

We will pack our Training Room with all the UPEW attendees that can
fit and will gladly accept as many remote attendees as our webinar
system can handle! The topics will be driven by attendee questions
(both local and remote) as long as it's Propeller related.

About the Hosts: Chip is the designer of the Propeller chip; a
no-frills kind of guy with lots of practical engineering experience
over the last 30 years. Jeff is a long-time Parallax employee who has
been heavily involved with many Parallax products including the
Propeller chip since it was first envisioned.

Who Should Attend?

    * Individuals unfamiliar with the Propeller who want to know more
    * Existing Propeller users of any skill level; beginners,
intermediates, and experts

Other Details: This webinar is open to up to 1000 attendees. The
session will be recorded and made available for free from the Parallax
website for the benefit of all. Attendees may ask questions verbally
(phone or VOIP) or by typing them into the webinar's questions window.

Hanno