[chbot] droid hackfest - Sunday?

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:55:46 BST 2009

No matter what I think I will start early at 10AM and anyone else roboty
or creative welcome to come along at the earlier time!!!

Otherwise everyone welcome to come along after 2 when the chch creative
space normally starts. Text or Phone on 02102655376 if I don't hear the
doorbell (I will try to be diligent!).

Morris.