[chbot] When is the next meeting?

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 21 03:05:23 BST 2009

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to our list and thanks for your link, would be thrilled to see your
spiderbot at our next session.
Our last meeting was on Tuesday 16th June and the next Christchurch
robotics meeting is planned for Tuesday 18th August at 6.30pm in the
Seminar Room at Science alive. You can find out more about us from our web
site http://kiwibots.org

You might be interested to meet Phil and the rest of the crowd at Chch
Creative space:
http://groups.google.co.nz/group/chchspace
They meet Wednesday nights at 7pm and Sunday afternoons from 2pm to 7pm at
the Canterbury Innovation Incubator, 200 Armagh Street, Christchurch.
Please feel to drop in and join us or just see what's happening.

Cheers

Richard Jones