[chbot] Request for items for next meeting...

Michael Pearce mike at kiwacan.co.nz
Sun Jul 26 22:48:22 BST 2009

Will only be my Cell phone (240x176) unless I make it to Fry's the
night before.... so quality might not be that good.... but should be
able to get some close up photos of the Robots before or after the
demo.... have seen it the last 3 years.... pretty fun, and
interesting, completely designs using the same parts.

Mike

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Jill Pears<j.pears at selhouse.school.nz> wrote:
> yes please - I would love to show it to my students.
>
> Cheers, Jill.

Kiwacan
http://www.kiwacan.co.nz
http://www.kiwacandirect.com