[chbot] Commercials on our mail list

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 20 21:22:30 BST 2009

Hi Tim, Chief Ninja and Elves,

Congrats on your first post and welcome to our mailing list, and I like
your Mindkits site.

Thanks for the information you posted and do feel free to keep it coming,
especially when its relevant to robotics.

If you are able to get to our meetings with some of your products we would
be pleased to see them. I've never seen a real Arduino, or figured out how
the software support works, so some demos would be really cool!

Next meeting is Tuesday 18th August at 6.30pm in the Science Alive Seminar
room.

Cheers

Richard Jones