[chbot] AVR plugin for Eclipse

Adam Freeman shavenyaknz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:15:48 BST 2009

I have used it quite a lot but have not used the debugging support. I used
it with WinAVR and it hooks in very nicely with that. The fuse support has a
visual editor and is smart enough to only show the correct fuses for each
different device. The debugger side should just reuse the Eclipse debugging
which is pretty good from memory.