[chbot] Simple robot programming

Morris skibear at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:58:16 BST 2009

LOL! We was lucky to be even havin one's when I twere but a weeun... &
weze got our zero's from second-hand used lifesavers! Get orf me lawn!

(I programmed 6502 code as a teen, and my first job was programming PL/M
on an embedded 188. Is it a general property of robot makers that they
assume general properties about others rather quickly????! Just
observing a generality!)

That said, on a scale from "dirty hack"  to "precise engineering" I know
which end of the scale I gravitate towards for my leisure time ;)

Morris.