[chbot] Where are we heading?

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Sun Feb 22 20:49:41 GMT 2009

It's wonderful to see how far we've come in the last 2 years- informative
talks, lots of robots, and great enthusiasm.  I apologize for having missed
the last meeting.  Don't know how well my dancebot would have fared in sumo
anyway!
I am very excited that ViewPort v4.1 released last week and that Parallax is
selling it now- it's on the front page right now- check out
http://parallax.com!

Ok, back to Richard's questions- lots of people, what to do?

How about splitting into 2 groups meeting alternate months?  One targeted to
an older audience with longer, more technical discussions (although demos
are still highly encouraged!) and the other targeted to the younger folk
with more time for competitions.

Hanno