[chbot] Micromouse wheels

HARTLEY ROBIN Robin.Hartley at alcatel-lucent.co.nz
Sun Feb 15 21:16:24 GMT 2009

Hi Richard,
Try Mico metals. (was Mico wakefield)

For 50mm bar you should be able to find a supplier that will cut in
100mm increments.

For my wheels on steppers I machined them from Acetal plastic with a
grove on the outside for an O ring.

The steppers I used were ex disk drives so has a nice 25mm boss already
on the shaft which I pushed the acetel on to.

Regards,
Robin