[chbot] Balancing robots

Michael Pearce mike at kiwacan.co.nz
Tue Oct 21 00:12:36 BST 2008

Not to late..... Only 7pm Here in Montreal Canada ;-)

dsPICs... think it came down to price... a handful of dsPICs in volume
can beat a single high end DSP for price... and possibly Steve Sangi
being friends with Dean Kamen may have something to do with it.

Well better be on my way to a NXP sponsored evening activity (For work).

P.S. You can still vote for my entry in the myPIC32 competition.. 30
hours of voting time to go.... I believe they have fixed the
registration process for .nz domains... but check your spam box if you
don't get the password email.

Carbcounter+ by mimemike (AKA Mike Pearce)
http://www.mypic32.com/web/guest/contestantsprofiles?profileID=13642

Thanks,

Mike

>>> http://www.kiwacan.co.nz