[chbot] DIP package ADC chips?

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at paradise.net.nz
Sun Oct 12 01:01:05 BST 2008

Something like this approach is starting to look like a viable option,
although its a nusicance to have to do another code project just to get
adc going.
Still I gather that with more and more micros coming out with adc built
in the use of separate adc chips has dropped off. The fact that no one
seems to stock them is a clue. :)

Can you send me the code, please?

CR