[chbot] Registration for Lego NXT session, Full

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Wed Nov 19 09:46:52 GMT 2008

<011c554dcb59eda0e288f923e19a2289 at ihug.co.nz> <2e228380811181810w6f0ecfaah1af65970e5d69592 at mail.gmail.com>

The Lego nxt session on Wed 17th December 2008 is now officially full.
Hopefully I have everyones name down, see below.
Email me if you would like to go on the reserve list for cancellations.
If we are sufficiently over subscribed we can run a duplicate session on
another night in the new year.
Charles has kindly offered to talk a little about designing your own nxt
sensors and making nxt cables.

1,2   Richard Jones, Jane Jones
3,4   Howard Amos,  Rosemarie Amos
5.    Hanno Sander
6.    Katana Dunn
7,8,9 Andrew, Matt, Samuel Miller
10,11 Steve Martin
12-21 Jill Pears Family, Friends and Colleagues
22,23 Daniel Myall, Luke Myall
24,25 Peter and Sue Linscott
26,27 Younghun Chang, Danny Chang
28,29,30 Charles, Timothy + Matthew Manning
*** Full ***
31.   Phil @ rancidbacon.com