[chbot] sharp gp2d120 sensors ex hobby engineering

chris stuart dragme at quicksilver.net.nz
Tue May 20 04:40:21 BST 2008

Hi people, just a quick note to say that I just received 3 of these sharp sensors from hobby engineering in california and they turned up in 6 days for only $55 nz landed. I thought this was pretty good so thought I would share.
I'm also quite impressed with Mailtronics here in nz. They have quick service and send on credit! Their addon board for parallel lcds to run on a serial connection from a picaxe or basic stamp etc is very well priced at $18 plus gst and I have used them quite successfully.
Looking forward to next meeting and Hanno's discussion.
Chris Stuart