[chbot] microchipdirect ?

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Mon Mar 17 19:09:22 GMT 2008

Thanks for that..

I don't think anyone ever bought something from Farnel because it was
cheap.  I'm just amazed that they can keep all the obscure stock and
still be in business!  The Bean counter who sets their (sometimes quite
high) pricing structure must have nightmares about Z80 processors and
left handed cucumber screwdrivers.