[chbot] PCB Manufacture

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Tue Mar 4 09:08:35 GMT 2008

'Urro...

Thanks for that Mike, you have more recent experience of local PCB shops
than me, the last batch of boards I had done was just before I sold the
business in 2004.

And if nothing else, having dance music in a flash intro for a PCB firm
is laugh-out-loud funny! :-).  (if you don't know what I'm on about,
click on the link in Mikes email below!)

Cheers, me.