[chbot] USB silly-scope

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sat Mar 1 03:08:03 GMT 2008

Just thinking about this a bit more, and what I use my CRO for.

How would you go for an analog front end on this if you were to DIY a
scope?  Or were you just thinking about using it for low voltage stuff
where isolation & input range isn't so much an issue?

I'm thinking large DC offsets, like 80 vdc offset, looking for a 5 volt
signal..