[chbot] Sonar Sensors?

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Mon Jan 21 19:06:12 GMT 2008

Hi,
I ended up getting one extra ultrasonic module from Parallax to get a volume
discount- so if you're interested I have one spare
$25US+$2tax/ship=$27us=~$33nzd.  The Parallax modules combine the sensor
with logic to drive the speaker and analyze the echo- this makes it really
easy to add distance measurement to your robot- just 3 pins, gnd, 5v, and
clk/measurement.
Hanno