[chbot] Some pictures of my project (Edrum)

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Jan 20 03:23:52 GMT 2008

On Sun, January 20, 2008 12:11, John Tiler wrote:
> Hey dudes,
> whipped up in a couple of months. It's not robotics but its pretty cool!
> Uses an MSP430F168. I think the AVR's are a lot better than the MSP430's.
> If you don't need a 16bit data bus or a 12bit ADC and ULTRA low power
> consumption... i recommned an AVR MEGA for your 8bit needs.
>
> I don't wanna start a war, (i know u guys luv PIC) its just my opinion!

Hi John,

Great project.  I couldn't see the pictures (maybe I need an account on
the forum site?), but I did watch the YouTube video.  I loved the 70's
video effects (or maybe you just didn't have a tripod...).  :)

I, for one, welcome the arrival of our new drum-n-bass pumping robotic
overlords.

Best wishes,

Andrew