[chbot] Parallax Mass Order

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Tue Jan 15 20:49:14 GMT 2008

Hi,
My mum will be visiting me from California in February (arrives the 5th).
I've volunteered her to bring some Parallax parts.  (as long as it isn't too
much, or too heavy)  So- who wants in on the deal?  We'll split the shipping
and tax- you can pay me at the next meeting- or feel free to pick it up from
my house in Mt Pleasant when she arrives.  I would like to place the order
this Friday- so please act on this now!

Look for products here: http://www.parallax.com
Parallax has a $4000 design contest- see here:
http://www.parallax.com/Default.aspx?tabid=603
Check out my product- ViewPort: http://mydancebot.com/viewport
Add your project to the Christchurch Robotic Group website-
http://kiwibots.org

And finally, I've uploaded the slides I gave at the last meeting- see here:
http://kiwibots.org/images/stories/dec07/viewport.ppt
Hanno