[chbot] Ethernet I/O.

Michael Pearce mike at kiwacan.co.nz
Thu Jan 10 20:17:32 GMT 2008

Hello Steve,

I am trying to reduce the price on these boards before I do a production run.
Currently I have prototypes that can be assembled and will be selling
at pretty close to cost for robotics club members.
Contact me off list - or give me a call for more details 982-7097.

Mike

On Jan 10, 2008 11:43 PM, Steve Davies <steved at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I am interested in something like this as well.
>
> Could you give me an indicitive price for the ktinye-001 and kdev-enet-001
> as I couldn't find any pricing on your site. ?
>
> Steve

Kiwacan
Electronics Design
Concept to Production