[chbot] Ethernet I/O.

Michael Pearce mike at kiwacan.co.nz
Fri Jan 4 05:44:01 GMT 2008

Have a look at the bottom of the following page:
 http://www.kiwacan.co.nz/products.php?group=Microchip%20PIC

10MBit Ethernet with a PIC processor on board. Prototyping Dev board
or DIP Module...
Also PIC32 option soon (With BSD Stack option) At the very bottom of the page.

You have a couple of options there - contact me for more information,
or pop up if you are in Christchurch (Presume you are still out
Leeston or Darfield way cant remember which)

Office Phone: 982-7097

Mike

On Jan 4, 2008 6:30 PM, Chris Hellyar <chris at trash.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi-ho folks...
>
> Anyone know of a (cheap) Ethernet connectible I/O device, or a cheap
> development card that has Ethernet and a PIC on it?  (A PIC I can
> program from a Picstart plus or via serial as it happens.)
>
> Basically I want a few IO ports under control of a linux PC via an IP
> network, without spending too much money.
>
> I did a bit of googling and didn't really see anything that fit the
> 'DIY' bill, as it's for a one-off gadget idea.
>
> Cheers, Me.

Kiwacan
Electronics Design
Concept to Production