[chbot] DC Motor Speed and Direction Sensor.

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Feb 28 19:47:56 GMT 2008

What happened to using a simple tach or hall effect device?  Both give
the same result with easier hardware design...

However, given my penchant for re-inventing the wheel at the moment, it
sounds like an excellent idea!

Isn't it going to reduce the performance of the motor introducing the
nail/metal bit in between the magnets?